Equality and Justice for All
Unfortunately, our nation’s promise of “liberty and justice for all” doesn’t currently include all. I am fed up with inequality in all its forms. Equal means equal, and I am fired up to:
● Continue to fight to pass the Equality Act, which protects LGBTQ+ individuals from housing, employment, and adoption discrimination.
● Close the gender pay gap, and hold companies and employers that participate in discriminatory pay practices accountable.
● Protect women’s reproductive rights, and overall body autonomy.
● Eliminate for-profit prisons and fight for comprehensive criminal justice reform.
● Provide financial counseling and services.
● Combat generational poverty through proactive and progressive policy reform.