I am fed up with the fact that our nation’s infrastructure is crumbling underneath us, particularly in rural communities. I am fired up to:
● Ignite smart and sustainable growth across our district and nation by bringing our infrastructure into the 21st century.
● Bring equality to housing initiatives, including building requirements that designate a percentage of all new developments to affordable housing.
● Fight for smart and equitable renters’ rights, to protect renters from predatory landlords and being priced out of their own homes.
● Increase broadband internet access nationwide, including in our rural and low income communities who have been hit the hardest by the “digital divide.”
● Expand access to public transportation.