A quality public education should be a given, no matter your zip code. I am fed up with people trying to privatize and profit off of our education system, and I am fired up to:
● Fight for quality public education services for all.
● Increase Title I funding, which puts more dollars into our low income schools and bridge the opportunity gap that exists between lower income and middle and upper income households.
● Ensure that public dollars remain in public schools, not in government-funded privatization efforts that damage our public education system.
● Finally increase teacher pay across the board by fighting for federal incentives and subsidies.
● Provide universal Pre-K access to all families, because early education is a right, not a privilege for those who can afford it.