We need to keep public lands in public hands. This is a huge issue for Nevadans. I am fed up with Republicans trying to sell our public lands for a profit, and I am fired up to:
● Fight to protect access to public lands, national parks and monuments and other preserves for generations to come.
● Keep Yucca Mountain safe and free from nuclear waste.
● Keep Ruby Mountains open, and pristine from fracking.
● Provide a voice for Nevadans on the federal level to protect our state public lands.
● Fight for science-based forest management and adequate resources for fighting fires.