I am fed up with tax inequality in the United States. Corporations should not pay less in taxes than our hourly workers, teachers, and first responders. Billionaires should not have a lower tax rate than our middle- and working-class Americans. I am fired up to:
● Fight to ensure that the tax burden is taken off of our middle- and working-class families.
● Demand that billionaires and millionaires pay their fair share.
● End the Trump/Amodei tax cut that allows corporations like Amazon to pay $0 in taxes.
● Use redistributed tax revenue to fund vital programs, including healthcare, public education, and infrastructure.
● End tax loops that let billionaires write off their yachts as tax deductions when our teachers cannot write off the school supplies they buy for their own classrooms.